Good, this is not because it is in winter that it does not have the right to still make a few appetizers… To compliment this, I offer you a recipe of tarts with tapenade. Full of flavours, they are delicious and original. And then, it leaves you time to test and re-test before the next summer season…
Do you remember my homemade tomato sauce ? Well, it’s been a few months so I don’t know if you have a pot, because it is a perfect recipe to use it ! If you don’t have it, you can always use crushed tomatoes of the trade to do it.
To achieve them, I followed the same technique as I had used in my recipe of tarts with caramelized onions and goat cheese. These 2 versions are quite different in taste, but I love them just as much as each other !!
Tarts with tapenade
For a dozen tarts Save Print Ingredients
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 small jar of tapenade, black
- 1 large tomato, (type heart of beef) or 1 box of tomato crushed (400 g)
- 1 small onion
- 1 g grated comté cheese
- olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- In a saucepan, sauté the chopped onion with a drizzle of olive oil.
- When it begins to brown, add the tomatoes previously cut into small dice.
- Simmer for about fifteen minutes until obtaining a nice tomato sauce.
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- Roll out the dough and using a small glass cone, cut out discs and place them on a sheet of parchment paper placed on a baking sheet. Press the center of the disks of dough with the bottom of the glass, so that a border is marked. Prick then the center with a fork, if not, by inflating, the dough will push your trim outside of the tarts.
- Put a little tapenade on each bottom of the tart, and then a spoon of tomato sauce and finally the grated cheese.
- Mix the egg yolk and milk and brush the edges of the disks of dough.
- Give a round of pepper on each tart.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes. It is necessary that the edge of the tart is golden brown.
- Then you can eat them warm or cold which is perfect when you want to prepare a little in advance.
It only remains for you that to choose a drink or a cocktail to accompany these little amuse bouche, such as a negroni sbagliato or a virgin mojito….