Little surprise from today, I have concocted, just for you, a series of 10 special recipes holidays, to give you some ideas for your meals (yes I know I am a nice girl and it is not yet too late for Christmas gifts, I send you the list, ok ?!!). Then it is gone, we begin the festivities with this recipe for terrine of mushrooms and nuts. A small terrine that will make a perfect starter for your festive meals, healthy, tasty and not heavy at all, finally a perfect entry-what (ah thin I already say it !). For the record, I did taste this dish of mushrooms at my parents who do not have the habit of eating tofu, and I have to say that they have been conquered ! And if you want to do more ” party “, you can choose to mix the mushrooms and oyster mushrooms, trumpets of death or chanterelle… you decide.
Serve with good homemade bread or good bread at the baker’s, because I in you would not if you prefer to primp instead of preparing the bread !!! And I say to you tomorrow for the second idea of partying !
Terrine of mushrooms and nuts
For 1 large casserole Save Print Ingredients
- 400 g of tofu
- 400 g mushrooms of Paris
- 200 g of shelled walnuts
- 3 new onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of miso barley
- 1 tablespoon of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of shoyu
- 1 teaspoon of agar-agar
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Start by cutting the mushrooms into brunoise and then put it to sweat in a casserole with a drizzle of olive oil, garlic cloves, minced, and the onion new chiseled. Cook over high heat 5 minutes, until the mushrooms have rendered their water.
- Then add the white wine, agar-agar and tofu, stir well and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Finally, add off the heat, the miso, the shoyu, pepper and the crushed nuts.
- Pour the preparation in a bowl, greased and then to let it sit in a cool night.
- Enjoy fees.