I’m a real big fan of curries, but I think I told you already with the recipe of dal with yellow split peas, and even more thai curry. Yes when someone offers me curry, I don’t want more (dance of joy, all of it !), I could also eat all the days and even at breakfast ( no fear !). Good, but as Gentleman is not an ultra fan like me, I limit to one per week, and then I often change ingredients, to not get tired. Today so it is a thai curry with vegetables, because yes, as you can see, we often eat vegan here. Not that we liked more meat, but we limit ourselves, and we prefer local and organic.
Anyway, where vegetables, squash, carrots, potatoes, and bean dishes, so it is a small dish perfect for a dinner lightweight, good if we eat it without the rice ! I know what you’re going to eat tonight me, go it does not take long to prepare, I assure you !
Thai Curry vegetables
For 4 people Save Print Ingredients
- 400 g pumpkin
- 400 g of bean dishes
- 3 potatoes
- 3-4 carrots
- 70 cl of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of red curry paste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 pieces of ginger
- Peel and cut all vegetables into pieces of the same size.
- Mix garlic and ginger together to form a dough.
- Sauté this paste in a pan with the neutral oil and add the curry paste.
- Then add all the vegetables except the beans. Mix and pour in the coconut milk.
- Simmer over medium heat 25-30 minutes.
- During blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking, add the beans and salt it.
- Serve with thai rice.