You may know (or not), but today, in the United States, it’s Thanksgiving. And traditionally, on this day, we eat a turkey. I offer you a nice chicken, as it should be…
In some families, the tradition is also, that at the time of toasting, everyone expresses gratitude for something that has been important to him in the year. We lent to this game between friends and I have to say that finally, we all had a lot of things to say. This is a beautiful moment.
I take this opportunity to tell you that I am ‘thankful’ to all these exchanges with you and that this modest blog allows me to enjoy a little more of each moment, and sweets that we offer our culinary adventures… A huge THANK you !
Now, I let you take good advantage of this turkey leg at the orange, a small dish of sweet-salty.
Thigh of turkey with orange and shallot
To 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 thigh of turkey 800 g
- 4 oranges
- 4 nice shallots
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In an earthen dish, and drop the turkey leg.
- Press 2 oranges and baste the turkey. Pour also a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Divide the minced shallots and oranges cut in slices on top.
- Cover dish, transfer to the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Then discover your turkey and leave to brown for 10 minutes.
- You can serve your turkey with couscous, or a good mash house, sprinkled with the good sauce that will be created at the bottom of your dish.
Happy Thanksgiving !
I take this opportunity also to make you discover the culinary blog of a friend american : Bread is Bread Food, which I am sure, will also be sharing of beautiful sweets for this occasion…