I avouais in my last article to have a little difficulty to let go of the summer, as the market stalls are full yet vegetables of the sun, temptation when you hold us. So, yes, I still fell for tomatoes, eggplants and zucchini but promised after that, I stop and I go to squash (although…!). It is, therefore, a tian provencal is on the menu today, yes, because the tian and me, it is a bit of a great love story, I love the vegetables that confisent slowly in the oven, yes the vegetables in the oven it is my great passion ! So, I don’t know if you’re a fan of this kind of cooking but to me this is the kind of thing that makes me melt (vegetables, melted/melting, you can see the pun there ?!) ! In short if you had nothing planned for this weekend, prepare yourself a tian provencal and I am sure that the sun will come back to us to say hello.
Serve as a single dish with a cereal and/or legume and it is perfect. In fact, don’t forget a good piece of bread to saucer the juice of the dish (ahhh gluttony !) !
For 2/3 people Save Print Ingredients
- 1 eggplant
- 2 zucchini (1 yellow and 1 green if possible)
- 2 onions yellow or red
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon herbs de provence
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes, the onions, the zucchini and the eggplant into slices of 3-4 mm.
- Alternate, in a baking dish, a slice of zucchini, a tomato… in order to fill the dish.
- Season, sprinkle with herbs de provence and sprinkle the whole with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes and cover at the end of cooking if needed