Some time ago, I was telling you my weekend in Toulouse, invited by the cheese factory, a Butterfly and today I’m going to talk to you about roquefort and bread in the roquefort. Mr is not a great big fan of roquefort (this is one of the only cheeses on which it abuts, the cheese won’t last long at home !), I had to find a subterfuge for a recipe for him to enjoy. As this is the season of blackberries, I immediately thought to associate it with the roquefort cheese and as sandwiches it is a little about my obsession of the moment it ended as well ! The two marry very well, roquefort is bringing his or her character (not grumpy huh !!!), the ripe fruity and honey brings its special touch to the whole. I love to spend my bread in the oven with a drizzle of olive oil to make it crispy, but if you have a little too lazy, you can do toaster (I did not say burn !).
Enjoy as an input (or even drink !) or as a dish with a good salad.
Tartlets with blue cheese, blackberries and honey
To 8 sandwiches Save Print Ingredients
- 8 slices of country bread
- 150 g roquefort papillon “taste”
- 100 g of blackberries
- Bread of honey or honey
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over top. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let the bread cool and then add on each slice, wide slices of roquefort, a few blackberries and a piece of bread with honey (or 1 teaspoon honey).
- Enjoy without waiting.