Today it is Sunday and I don’t know you, but for me Sunday night, I am a little too lazy to cook. So on these evenings, it’s either leftovers or sandwiches, because it often remains of the bread slices a little rassies that nobody wants to eat ! That is why these slices of bread end up very often like that (or then in bread for the ducks !) and more often than not accompanied with cheese (small sin cute !). This evening it is, therefore, toast with roquefort and pear, a little sweet recipe for salt-super simple to make and will be perfect to enjoy before the movie tonight !
Three ingredients for a recipe of tartine roquefort ultra supra mega simple, what more could you ask for on a Sunday evening ?!!!
Toast with roquefort and pear
For 2 sandwiches Save Print Ingredients
- 2 large slices of country bread
- 2 pears, firm
- 50 g of roquefort
- 30 g of grated pecorino cheese
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- The rocket
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Cut thin slices of pears with a mandolin.
- Lightly oil the bread and then arrange over the slices of pear.
- Add the roquefort into pieces and the grated pecorino.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with the rocket above