Once again, nothing complicated in this recipe of salad of tomato and mozzarella burrata, but rather a assemblage of ingredients, as in almost any salad…
With this heatwave I don’t know about you, but it is too difficult to cook, I didn’t even really want to eat so it is very sincerely the kind of recipe that I eat for ten days… This is perfect because full of vitamins, balanced, light to digest, easy and quick to make !
So as I told you, in this recipe, do not see just a picture of a salad but not to board and that can be served as input of tv or cover good grill. And then, here’s a recipe that completes my selection of special recipes heat wave, for those who hadn’t found their happiness…
Tomato salad with mozzarella burrata
For 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 3 large tomatoes (type beef heart)
- 1 burratta
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1/2 jar of black olives
- 1 fillet of vinegar-balsamic
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and place in a dish. Salt and let rest in the fridge for 15 minutes. Then pour the juice which can be found at the bottom of the dish.
- Remove the burratta to the center of the dish and cut into 4, for each guest.
- Sprinkle the black olives and the basil leaves on top of tomatoes.
- Drizzle with vinegar balsamic and olive oil over everything, season with pepper and serve.
I did my before pictures, but I also added a few handfuls of sunflower seeds on the salad of tomato and mozzarella, it was deliciously crispy ! I think you can also add a few capers for those who love, it will bring a small side acre that will fit very well with the tomato and burratta.