Here is a version of any particular trianon’s chocolate, special because it is first of all for the anniversary of Monsieur that I made yesterday (yes I am quick to post an article for once !!!) and because it is not really a trianon classic. Yes, already in the presentation (I am also largely inspired by the “Fantastik” Mr. Michalak), and also in the proportions. I wanted more of dacquoise, simply because it is good, and two chocolate mousses, different, a chocolate black (the classic), and another milk chocolate (gluttony !). In the end, this makes the cake lighter-tasting, not too sweet, chocolatey and smooth taste of hazelnut… in short, a small killing for which I am very proud (slim, I’ll fit into my sandals favorite me !) !!!
So yes the list of ingredients is dizzying and the preparations are numerous, but it is not so complicated to do at the bottom (I think…). I hope you enjoy it and that you will want to kick yourself, can be for a special occasion you also !
For 6-8 people Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE DACQUOISE
- 150 g icing sugar
- 100 g of powder of hazelnuts
- 70 g of powder of almonds
- 5 egg whites
- 40 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- FOR THE PRALINE CRUNCH
- 120 g of paste of praline
- 70 g of crêpes dentelles
- 60 g milk chocolate
- 10 g of butter
- FOR THE MOUSSE MILK CHOCOLATE
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 30 cl of whipping cream + 5 cl
- 3 eggs
- 20 g of butter
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- FOR THE MOUSSE DARK CHOCOLATE
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 10 cl of whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 25 g of sugar
- 25 g butter
- Preheat the oven to 190°.
- For the dacquoise, mix together the powdered almonds and hazelnuts with the icing sugar. Mount the egg whites with the salt then add the sugar gradually, continuing to beat. Add gently the whites to the cake mixture. Pour the preparation in a circle or a springform pan buttered. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the milk chocolate mousse. Soften the gelatine in the cold water. In a bowl, put the chocolate and butter, then melt all in the microwave or in a bain-marie. Heat 5 cl of cream then add the gelatin, well wrung out. Add the cream to the chocolate, mix. Separate the egg yolks and whites, mix the yolks to the chocolate, and mount the egg whites with the sugar. Add gently to the chocolate by lifting the mass with a spatula. Finish off by beating the whipping cream into whipped cream and then adding it to the chocolate mousse. Put the preparation in a pastry bag fitted with a smooth tube and then refrigerate.
- Then prepare the dark chocolate mousse. Put the chocolate with the butter in a bowl and let melt in the microwave or in a bain-marie. Separate the egg yolk from the white, add the yellow chocolate and crank up the white snow with the sugar. Add gently to the chocolate by lifting the mass with a spatula. Finish off by beating the whipping cream into whipped cream and then adding it to the chocolate mousse. Put the preparation in a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and set aside to cool.
- Prepare the praline crunch, to do this melt the milk chocolate with the butter in a bain-marie or in the microwave. Add the praline and crêpes dentelles crushed, mix. Divide the crispy on the dacquoise and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Pochez the chocolate mousses on crunchy making different sizes.
- Garnish with the cocoa bean, grated (optional) and refrigerate.