Okay so today, nothing more simple as a recipe, a recipe for an appetizer, I named truffles and roquefort cheese. This recipe comes to hair, because the summer is still THE season of the cocktail, the sun that sets late, and the heat and nice weather, everything is (most of the time) together for fun around a glass (or two !). And to accompany this glass, what is better than a small recipe super easy (even a 4 year old child can do it) that will not take you more than 10 minutes and with good stuff inside ?! This little recipe I created based of Papillon roquefort (the best !), to win a weekend friendly in Toulouse and if you are wise, I speak to you soon !
A peck with your fingers, yes, because the great thing about it is that it doesn’t fit, or to spread on a good slice of homemade bread.
Truffles and roquefort cheese, pistachio and cranberry
For a fortnight, Save Print Ingredients
- 150g of roquefort papillon
- 100g of cream cheese
- 50g of pistachios
- 50g cranberries
- Crush the roquefort with a fork and mix in the cream cheese. Book the mixture cool 15 minutes.
- Crush the pistachios and chop the cranberries.
- Form balls of cheese (about 15) and then roll them in the mixture of pistachios/cranberries.
- Book cool before tasting.