It is not the first time that I speak to you of the merchant of mushrooms, I’m happy to find the weekend on the market. Yes, because I am more than very mushrooms (what, it does not want to say anything ?!!!). And this time it was the shitakes that have been in my favour, it must be said that this is the first time that I was cooking costs. Their taste and texture are a true discovery, I believe that they will come more often to make a small turn in my basket, to cook chinese or other. But you still have today in an asian-inspired dish with these noodles udon stir-fried (by the window) to the chicken. A small dish is simple and ultra tasty that you will be easy to prepare in less than two !
In addition, if you jump (still not by the window, ok I go out !) the step of marinating the chicken, you can, you don’t have any valid excuse to not treat yourself with this dish !
Udon noodles sautéed with chicken, shitakes and chinese cabbage
To 2 persons Save Print Ingredients
- 1 package of udon noodles fresh
- 2 chicken fillets
- 6 mushrooms, shitakes
- 1 small chinese cabbage
- 4 tbsp of soy sauce-sweet
- 1/2 c. to c. of 5 spices
- 1 drizzle of sesame oil
- 1 drizzle of vegetable oil
- Slice the cabbage and the shitakes.
- Cut the chicken into strips and then put it to marinate with the soy sauce, half teaspoon of 5 spice, and 1 drizzle of sesame oil. Leave to marinate 30 minutes to cool and then drain, retaining the marinade.
- Heat the oil in a wok and then add the chicken, leave to cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour the marinade and bring to a boil, let cook for 3 minutes. Add the noodles and mushrooms, and sauté for 1 minute. Finish by adding the shredded cabbage, stir and serve.
Has your chopsticks !