This little veggie burger, it is a bit of the history of the chance… that day I wanted a veggie burger, then I went on a base of chick peas, a little in the spirit of falafels (well slightly different because the chickpeas are cooked !) and then, there was this block of tofu was smoked in the fridge, and presto, it finished in the preparation of the burger. Add to it a little flour of chickpeas to bind them together and hop, here is a little recipe ready for the gourmet ! Add to this a good bun to burger, the guacamole and house the rocket : you get a burger-a vegan that does not have to blush in the face of the burgers to the meat. In any case, Mr. me asks to make it often at home… and I do not refuse, it is so regressive to eat with your fingers !
And then, as it is the fashion at this time, you can always keep your juice from chickpeas to make egg whites !
Veggie burger with chickpeas
To 4 veggie burger Save Print Ingredients
- 4 buns to burger
- Guacamole house
- 1 small bunch of arugula
- FOR THE VEGGIES STEAKS
- 180 g of chickpeas, cooked
- 140 g of tofu smoked
- 40 g of flour of chick-peas
- Salt and pepper
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- To make the veggies, steaks, mash the chickpeas are cooked and the tofu is smoked using a press puree. Then add the flour and then season to taste.
- Shape the steaks and then put them to cook in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil 4 minutes on each side.
- Heat the buns cut in two in the oven for 5 minutes at 200°.
- Assemble burgers starting with the arugula, steak, and ending with the guacamole.
- Enjoy without waiting.