Personally, the velvety-smooth, I do not pass, but I still want to change those to the squash and other winter vegetables… So today, this is a recipe well-spring that we cook with this creamy asparagus and garlic of the bears. For this velvety, I used white asparagus because it is those that I find at this time in the market but quickly, you will also be able to use the green that have a more pronounced taste and less butter. Personally, I really like the 2.
This recipe is vegan, but for those who wish, you can add a small spoon of crème fraiche… �� You will see that I have not added more broth to the recipe because I really wanted to feel the taste of the food and it was already well flavored. This cream soup can be eaten hot or cold, it’s like you want to…
You may not know how (or if), as I am happy to get out of the winter and to find new fruits and vegetables at the market !! I love it ! Everything is in front of us… Yahou !!
Velouté of asparagus and bärlauch
To 2 Save Print
Preparation time 10 min
Cooking time 15 min
- 1 bunch asparagus (here, white)
- 5 leaves of bear’s garlic
- 1 small potato
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 hint of mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Peel, wash and cut into small sections of 2 cm and place in a saucepan.
- Add the leaves of bear’s garlic beforehand, rinsed, as well as the potato piece after it is peeled and washed.
- Pour the teaspoon of olive oil, a hint of mustard, and cover with water so that it is flush with the vegetables.
- Cook 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Mix together and season to your liking.