I particularly like the ricotta because, a bit like the mascarpone is a fresh cheese that can accommodate both sweet recipe in recipe salt. This time, it is in the sweet version that I started with this glass cup strawberries, ricotta, passion fruit and chia seeds. It is a dessert a little test I thought of after eating, with my sister-in-law, ricotta with honey and hazelnuts for breakfast. Between parenthesis, as she lives in Italy, the hazelnuts were from Piedmont and had a taste to die for, really !
To go back to my glasses, I had bought the passion fruit to get him to eat at my little loulou, but I told myself that it might be a little complicated with the grains, and the acidity of the fruit. But this is not serious because it is I who am delighted. I can assure you that the entire ricotta, strawberry and passion fruit is a combo that works with flavors that fits perfectly. Have you tested tell me what you think !
For chia seeds, they are optional, but I love to use a whole bunch of seeds because I find that it really brings a plus in the texture of the revenue…
Verrine strawberry, ricotta, passion fruit and chia seeds
Save Print Ingredients
- 4 large tablespoons of ricotta
- 16 strawberries
- 1 passion fruit
- Agave syrup brown (or maple syrup or liquid honey)
- 4 teaspoons of chia seeds (optional)
- In each glass, pour a tablespoon of ricotta, cut the strawberries in pieces and place on top.
- Divide into each glass with the pulp of passion fruit.
- Pour a small drizzle of agave syrup on top and sprinkle a teaspoon of chia seeds.
- You can serve immediately or leave it a little cool before serving.