There it is I finally launched into the adventure of the sourdough. And that’s thanks to a friend who gave me part of hers and I hope to do him honour, because his leaven her mother since 2004 ! Then it is left for the adventure leaven and I can tell you that the beginnings were not simple with Martin (yes that’s his name !). But now that I start to tame it, I made him do a lot of things, and these are the waffles of Liege. It was an eternity (yes, at least all that !) that I had not made waffles of Liège, and Martin the little leaven I was raised in the adventure. This version is without milk and the whole wheat flour, healthier, but just as greedy as the original recipe that I had proposed there is already a lot of time.
Perfect for tea on the Wednesday (it’s good that’s today !), the children and adults will devour. So, who is it for the good waffles sourdough ?!
For a dozen waffles Save Print Ingredients
- 375 g of wheat flour full
- 150 g of margarine plant
- 150 g of leaven
- 2 eggs
- 50 g of sugar cane
- 1 pinch of salt
- 120 g of sugar casson
- Put the flour into a bowl, make a well and add the yeast to the center. Work the dough between your fingers and stir in the eggs, the sugar and the salt. Knead the dough in a food processor or by hand then add the margarine. Knead the dough until it comes off of the bowl (you can transfer on the workplan for ease of reference). Add to finish the sugar casson.
- Let the dough rise, covered under a tea towel for 2 hours.
- Dégazez the dough with the point without the work then book.
- Preheat the device to waffles, and then have the pieces of dough on the plates and leave to cook for about 4 minutes (the time will depend on your device).