Today’s recipe is extremely simple in view, the waffle puff. Yes nothing more simple to make a filling choice and it is an indulgence ultra regressive. In the same line there are also palm trees but that is another matter ! So to return to our waffles puff you have the choice of two toppings, here I give you the recipe for half chocolate ganache and half applesauce… I was quite surprised of preferred those to the apples, I the big fan of chocolate but I have found like a little taste of chausson aux pommes. Good as usual, all the small family loved this little taste, I’ll even make some extras to have the next morning at breakfast.
Good I bet even when you have a great chance for you to do this little treats this weekend (yes, I saw you, you who have a pastry side of things in the fridge !).
Waffle puff chocolate – apple
For 6-8 waffles Save Print Ingredients
- 2 pasta puff plant
- 50 g of dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of soya cream
- 3-4 tablespoons of applesauce (here home)
- Icing sugar
- Cut circles in the pasta laminated using a cookie cutter.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave with the soya cream, leave to cool.
- Top with circles of applesauce or chocolate ganache.
- Wet the edges with a little water and then close with another circle of puff pastry on the top. Press well on the edges for a good weld.
- Put your waffles in the device to waffles, and cook for 3-4 minutes depending on your device.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.