Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate… Did I curse not, but the cravings for chocolate that does not control, and is beyond the craving for chocolate, I especially really want to do a series of photos, ” dark “, with chocolate dripping ( life my life of a blogger cooking !). And what I have to say it is that these small waffles chocolate have responded well to my expectations, both from the point of view photogenic than taste… yes, these waffles are a little killing spree, double chocolate with chocolate chips and a chocolate sauce from above… it goes in the comments ! In addition to a small bonus, these waffles chocolate are vegan, then I think you will not be able to say that eating vegan is eating tristoune.
Has eat with your fingers (of course), to have the pleasure of putting all over and lick your fingers behind (regression when you holds us !) !!!
Waffles chocolate ultimate
For a fifteen (or thirty minis) Save Print Ingredients
- 250 g of flour bise
- 35 cl of milk plant (here rice milk)
- 6 cl of vegetable oil neutral
- 50 g of dark chocolate chips
- 25 g of cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- 15 cl of cream of soya
- 50 g of dark chocolate
- Mix together the dry ingredients that are flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- Make a well and add in the center the oil and the milk plant, mix.
- Add the vinegar in the dough and then finish by adding the chocolate chips.
- No need to rest, you can start cooking your waffles.
- For the chocolate sauce melt the chocolate in the soya cream pre heat, emulsify-well the whole and serve with the waffles.
Thank you to the Rabbit Hunter for this gorgeous tea towel tribal.