Waffles savory…I don’t make it often but I find that this is the kind of thing which amazes at the time of the aperitif ! And then in mini version, it’s so cute…they are food munching…actually yes, it should be downright chew it is used to it !!! Anyway, I don’t know if you’ve already tried, but here they have a little something extra, melted cheese over…greedy me, not !!! Even if we reduce downright our dose of dairy products at home, we do when exceptions (yes we live in when even a country with great cheeses), and then me, when we talk of cheese, I fund (it is good that there non ?! cheese/melt…). There is also the gooseberry, it is not the first time that I you the offers as an accompaniment (yes with the stuffed eggplant), because I find that its acidity is perfect with savoury dishes.
So this is an idea aperitif that changes and I hope you like it ! And to accompany all this, I propose to you tomorrow of what to drink with !
Waffles savoury with green onions and cheese of sheep
For a score Save Print Ingredients
- 250 g of flour
- 3 eggs
- 40 cl of milk
- 7 cl of olive oil
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- 2 green onions
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 tomme of sheep
- Prepare waffle batter by mixing the flour, yeast and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well, add the egg yolks and oil, stir, and mix gradually with the milk.
- Beat the egg whites and add to the dough.
- Snip finely the onions with their stems and add to the dough.
- Perform all of the waffles.
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Make shavings of tomme of sheep, and add-on waffles previously arranged on a plate going to the oven.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve with red currants.