By chez us on Sunday, we often eat a home made breakfast, with pancakes, crepes or waffles without milk as today. Yes, because Sunday is often the only breakfast not speed all week, the one where we just take the time to finally ask ! And then it is not every day that Mr. proposes to prepare waffles, so this time, I left it with undisguised pleasure to see it cooking (yes ma ptite dame, because it happens so infrequently that… ) ! And like what are his waffles, he has also served as the model for the photo session (remember, he had also lent his hands here for the fried sage).
Go, there is still time for you to prepare waffles, then make fart waffle iron (well…not two otherwise it will be difficult for you to prepare waffles !!!). And in addition you’ll probably still for the breakfast Monday morning, and that it is really good to start the week, don’t you think ?!
Waffles without milk
For a dozen waffles Save Print Ingredients
- 300 g of wheat flour bise
- 50 g of sugar cane
- 50 cl of vegetable milk from oats
- 5 cl of neutral oil
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mix the flour, yeast and salt and make a well.
- Add the sugar, oil and eggs in center and mix.
- Mix gradually with the milk plant in order to obtain a smooth paste.
- Let rest the dough 1 hour before making your waffles.
Good waffles !