After my pie with nuts and caramel, I wanted to test another version, that chocolate. But not just any chocolate, Dulcey of Valrhôna. This chocolate is really interesting because it has the taste of the milk jam, but with a texture of chocolate.
And of course, as the year-end festivities are just around the corner, it was necessary for this walnut tart and chocolate Dulcey to be decorated in an appropriate manner. So I dressed with a cloud of stars. She is pretty, no !?
Walnut tart and chocolate Dulcey
Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE DOUGH BRIS2E WITHOUT EGG
- 250 g of flour
- 110 g butter
- 4 tbsp of cold water
- 1 pinch of salt
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 200 g of crushed walnuts
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 100 g of chocolate Dulcey of Valrhôna
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt and butter cut into small cubes (and sugar if you want a shortcrust pastry sweet). Work quickly by sanding. The butter should be covered with the flour to form ‘sand’.
- Add the water and mix again using your fingers until you obtain a homogeneous paste. It must not be a trace of butter alone.
- Let the rest cool and then lay it out. Prick the bottom with a fork and let pre-cook for 5 minutes.
- For stars, cut them with the cookie cutter or using a sharp knife (as for me) in your remaining dough. Cook 10 minutes on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. When the texture is well blended, remove from heat and add the cream and nuts. Divide the mixture into your tart shell and bake for 20 minutes.
So, you like this pretty pie party ?! In any case, we are delighted with and it has not made long fire.