Everyone knows that water is the most useful drink. It is good for our body and health. Today I want to speak about water good for skin. But why is it so useful to drink enough quantity of water per day? Let us see:
- Water is the main primary source of human energy. The normal functioning of the organism is impossible without water. Water relieves fatigue and restores sleep. Water increases efficiency. Water has a positive effect on all body functions. Water promotes restoration of attention. If the water in the body is not enough, the organism begins to suffer the important functions of the body. The metabolism slows down, and then the important life processes are completely inhibited.
- Water reduces the risk of heart attacks. Water dilutes the blood. Thanks to water the blood does not clot in the vessels during the circulation.
- Water has a positive effect on the immune system. It increases the resistance to cancer, allergic, infectious diseases. Water contributes to the normalization of the bowel, and also improves the quality of the skin, making it smoother. Water slows down the aging process in general. Even the 5 glasses of water which you drink in a day, already reduce the risk of developing of cancer.
- Water does not only dissolve foods, vitamins, minerals, but it also helps to improve the absorption of essential substances from food. Water completely removes toxic substances from the body through the kidneys. Water helps to get rid of the dependence on coffee, smoking and other bad habits.
Now you understand why it is so useful and so necessary to drink enough water. Water helps us to stay healthy and beautiful.
Water good for skin: essential principles
You’ve probably observed that because of the lack of water, our skin becomes less elastic. There is no wonder that water is essential substance for all our body and all our organs. It is because our body has 80% of water. That’s why because of the lack of water all the organs are dehydrated. Just skin is what we see clearly without special medical devices.
The first way to combat the early wrinkles and dry skin is just enough water.
Skin needs water from the outside. Wash your face with water as often as possible. If you want to cleanse your skin, use warm water with a mild detergent, and rinse after washing your face, your neck and chest area with cold water, in purpose to narrow pores.
In order to keep the water always “close” to your skin, be sure to use moisturizing creams and serums. Beauty of the skin largely depends precisely on the moisture and purity.
Water gives life, gives strength, and clears negative energy and mud. It is easier to breathe near water, and the moist air is pleasant for the whole body. Do not underestimate the water, and you can preserve the beauty and youthfulness for a long time. So, water good for skin is undeniable.
Water impact on the beauty of the face skin
Chronic dehydration is literally reflected on face skin. Cosmetologists easily determine whether a woman is drinking enough. If your skin is filled with inner moisture, it looks fresh, beautiful and healthy. Your skin gets an earthy color with a shortage of liquid. The skin becomes more sensible to the formation of pimples and inflammation. Another sure sign of lack of fluid; you have increased dry elbows and heels. You can identify dehydration even with a simple touch: moisturized skin is tender, soft. Dehydrated skin is dry and rough. Because of water shortage develops constipation. The longer linger of toxins and waste in the body, the less healthy your skin looks.
Clogged pores and oily shine, flaking and dull skin, these are the consequences of dehydration. Due to lack of water accelerates aging, wrinkles and laxity. This is due to the fact that your body without enough clean water cannot purify itself of toxins, which is reflected in your skin. You should drink water every morning on an empty stomach for a noticeable improvement in the skin of your face.
Water reduces swellings of the skin. Many women are often dissatisfied looking in the mirror their swollen faces. But if the morning swellings are associated with large fluid intake (not water, but juices, sweetened tea, smoothie, and so on) shortly before sleep, the constant swelling depends on the salt intake and the amount of water in the body. To get rid of them, try to give up salty foods and increase the intake of water in your organism at least up to the required five glasses a day.
Skin cleansing with water. This aspect of the useful properties of water is especially important for women and girls with oily skin. The work of the sebaceous glands (sebum) depends on the availability of moisture in your body. If moisture is not enough, the sebaceous gland, due to the inability of the body to cleanse, is clogged. This leads to contamination of long shine on the face and other vagaries of oily skin. To facilitate the work of your body, drink about seven glasses of water, and the facial skin will be cleansed of sebaceous plugs. So, as you can understand, water good for skin is undoubted.
What kind of water is beneficial for your skin?
If you always wash your face with hard water, then thin and dry, very sensitive face skin becomes rough, begins to peel off, and is often inflamed.
It is best to wash yourself with the so-called soft, rain or snow water, in which there are no irritants. After its application you can feel how your skin becomes velvety. Of course, in any case you cannot collect dirt snow, which is near the highways.
The easiest and the simplest way to soften the water is to boil it. If your skin is extremely sensitive, dilute the boiled water of temperature of 23-24 degrees with a little milk.
Another way to soften the water: add baking soda ¼ teaspoon of calculation for 1 liter of water. The boric acid also softens water (½ teaspoon per gallon of water). Option for oily skin types: add one tablespoon of glycerin for one liter of boiled water.
The habit of constantly wash in cold water, especially in cold weather, is causing vasoconstriction and a decrease in blood circulation, and this leads to a deterioration in nutrition of the skin. Frequent washing of hot water leads to persistent vasodilation located close to the skin surface. Their walls are weakened, and as a result, your skin loses its elasticity. Therefore, it is desirable to wash with water at room temperature (18-20 degrees).
Useful recipes of water good for skin
These are interesting and beneficial recipes for the beauty of your skin:
- Rose petals water. No wonder that in the old days women took a bath with rose petals. I’ll teach those who are wishing to make a lotion made of rose petals. Collect for some time all the petals of roses. They can be dry, but you can put them in a glass jar with vodka. It is important that the petals were filled up to the top of the jar, and then filled with vodka. In the first case you use the entire amount at once of dried flowers and in the second gradually add fallen petals in a jar. Infuse lotion in a dark place at room temperature for 10-12 days. Before applying, filter the lotion and dilute with boiled water halfway. This lotion disinfects the skin, tones and refreshes. It can also be added to your cosmetic mask.
- Rice water for your face and body. The benefits of rice water for the skin of face and body are undeniable. Rice water normalizes the sebaceous glands, pores on the skin, and also works as a protective factor against the harmful effects of UV rays. In addition, when used regularly, rice water helps to remove age spots. Due to the content in the rice water, there is a large number of groups of vitamins C, E and D. Rice water nourishes and softens your skin. And yet, the rice water is known for its antiseptic properties and can fight acne and other skin rashes. Wash yourself with rice water, cook from it ice cubes; it will be doubly effective means to narrow pores. Pour with a glass of clean water a tablespoon of washed rice. Bring to a boil in an enamel dish. After that boil this until the water is cloudy. Then cool and strain.
- Natural mineral water is also very useful for your skin. You can make some ice cubes of this water and wash your face with them.
Cleansing cocktails for your skin:
Cleansing cocktail. Mix:
- 1 tablespoon of hemp seed
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 bunch of dandelion greens (no stems)
- 300 grams of coconut water
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
Banana cocktail. Mix:
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil
- 2 tablespoons of raw almond butter
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup of apple juice
- a few ice cubes
Cocktail with green tea. Mix:
- 1 cup of natural low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup of chilled green tea
- 1/2 cup of chopped mint leaves
- juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 cups of ice cubes
Very soon you will observe water good for skin!