And lo and behold came the day of the Battle Food, the theme of which, the lychee, has been chosen by Plou. I don’t know if we still need to introduce you to the Battle Food since we are in the 5th round… but you can find more explanations on one of our previous article, here.
From my side, I made the white eat coconut lychee and ginger. I can’t wait to see the entries of other bloggers, and blogger…
White eat coconut lychee and ginger
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 25 cl of coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 sheet gelatin (or 1 g of agar-agar)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 8 lychees (in syrup because it is no longer too the season)
- 1 tablespoon of grated coconut
- Soak the leaf gelatin in cold water.
- During this time, heat the coconut milk with the sweetened condensed milk and the ginger powder in a saucepan.
- As soon as the mixture begins to simmer, remove from heat, drain the gelatine and soak it in the coconut milk warm. Mix well until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Mix the lychees and add to the mixture, and the grated coconut.
- Pour into ramekins and let chill in the fridge for at least 5 hours (overnight is better) before serving.
Other participants : Sunrise Over Sea, The ancient times, I have eaten too much chocolate, thai rice, My small dishes in the large, By Plou, Strawberry basil, Sokeen, Miss crumble, Lily”s kitchen book, A dessert fork, Emy Soul Kitchen, what is the taste ?, Created kitchen, Beautyarchi, Pop & Soda, Olives and hazelnuts, godiche, A lovely day, Madeleine and ostrich feathers, to eat and to see, Marine is cooking, Candied Banana, The market’s eclectic, minute déco, Crafty B, The ornithorynquechafouin…