I don’t know why but I realised very little of the yoghurt cake, when in fact there is nothing more simple to do and besides, there is not even need of a measuring cup or kitchen scale. We just need a pot of yoghurt…
One is never disappointed by this dessert. It will always be soft on the inside and crispy on the inside. With Fab, we said that we really needed it in the kitchen more often. I begin to remedy the breach by a yoghurt cake with plums yellow plums, enjoy, this is the right time !
For more taste, I put the plums on the inside and on the top and for even more delight, you will be able to return those from above, decoration, in a little butter and a spoonful of sugar…
As I have already said in my recipe for a tart with plums, I love this fruit. I think the plum is my plum favourite, in fact, I spoke with Emily a few days ago and we couldn’t decide between the plums or the queens claudes. And you, you prefer what a plum, because there are full ?
Yoghurt cake with plums plums
To 8 Save Print
Preparation time 20 min
Cooking time 40 min
- 1 yogurt
- 2 yoghurt pots of sugar
- 3 pots of flour
- 1/2 pot butter, melted
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- 3 eggs
- 300 g plums, ripe whole
- 2 tablespoons eau-de-vie of mirabelle plums
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- Pit the plums and place in a container with water-of-life. Stir occasionally while you prepare the device.
- Prepare the cake batter by mixing together the yogurt, the eggs with the sugar until the mixture whitens.
- Add the flour and baking powder, mix to obtain a smooth dough, without lumps.
- Add the butter and mix well.
- Finish by putting the plums and their juice.
- Pour in a mold greased and floured.
- Bake for 40 minutes.