It’s been so long that I wanted to test a recipe based of chia seeds then a few days ago, I went to an organic grocer and I bought. This small seed intrigued me, especially as it seems that it can replace eggs in baking. So for this first recipe, I made a yogurt from the sheep to the chia seeds and strawberries, but I think that I will test soon in a cake. Yeah, because I’m not wrong in my small bag, I’ll be able to make lots of recipes with… ��
It seems that these little beasts are very good for health and they are especially rich in omega 3 and 6, so why deprive yourself ? In any case, we found it really nice to eat, providing a nice texture even more creamy and yogurt from sheep. I can’t wait to re-test in a cake or in smoothies… If you have other ideas or recipes using chia seeds, I’m all ears so feel free to leave me a small comment…
Yoghurt from sheep to chia seeds, hazelnuts and strawberries
For 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g of yoghurt from sheep
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 4 strawberries
- 10 hazelnuts, shelled
- 1 handful of sunflower seeds and pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Mix the yogurt sheep to the chia seeds and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to cool but this can also stay a night to enjoy in the guide breakfast.
- Preheat your oven and toastez hazelnuts as well as seeds for 5 minutes. Then pour in the yogurt and then add the strawberries, cut into pieces
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy.