After the stuffed tomatoes, here are the round zucchinis stuffed with couscous and tomato and this time, it is a recipe vegetarian and even vegan. And yes ! In this flat you will find everything you need, vegetables and starchy foods. A very simple recipe, you’ll see… The longer it is to prepare the tomato sauce and wait for it to cook gently…
We ate these zucchini stuffed with vegetarian as flat, taking 2 each, but if you wish, you can serve them as an accompaniment to good grilled, and there you shall eat maybe one per person.
And as for the stuffed tomatoes, I don’t like to throw away the chair of the zucchini when it’s empty so I the seasons and the place around of the zucchini in my baking dish. We don’t throw anything, it reuses it and eats everything !
When I look at the photo just below, I saliva even before that meal well toasted, fragrant and crispy. You tell me the news… Yum !
Zucchini rounds stuffed with couscous and tomato
For 4 as an accompaniment / For 2 main dish Save Print Ingredients
- 4 round zucchinis (2 green and 2 yellow)
- 2 tomatoes, beef heart medium size
- 10 g of double concentrated tomato
- 3 shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of cream of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 handful of raisins (blond)
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of seeds of buckwheat (optional)
- 200 g of semolina (here fine)
- Prepare the tomato sauce.
- In 2 tablespoons of olive oil, gently brown the garlic and the chopped shallots. When they start to brown, deglaze with the vinegar and cream of balsamic. Add the brown sugar, grapes and herbs. Stir well.
- Stir in the tomatoes cut in small from and the tomato paste. Salt, add pepper. Mix well and simmer on low heat, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Remove from heat and add the seeds of buckwheat and semolina. Mix well.
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Cut the hat of the zucchini and empty inside. Place them in a baking dish.
- Stuff the courgettes with the mixture of tomato sauce and semolina, cover each of his hat, and sprinkle with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Transfer to the oven and let bake for 50 minutes.
- It is not necessary to cook the seed of semolina, it will inflate all alone in the oven.