After my eggplant stuffed with bulgur, I wanted to test out the zucchini and I decided to throw in a recipe of zucchini stuffed with rice and feta au gratin in the oven. And yes, after eating salads for several days of scorching, it must return a little in the kitchen and especially take advantage of good seasonal vegetables.
In any case, here is a full recipe, tasty and balanced, which should appeal to the largest number, I have no doubt…
You can serve these zucchini stuffed as vegetarian dish, but also as an accompaniment to good grill for summer. I stuffed the rice-vermicelli, to bring a bit of consistency to this recipe, because we ate it as is. If you want, you can also use semolina or bulgur, it must be very good…
I chose zucchini in several colors so that it is visually more pleasant, but if you don’t find any, this is not serious, the squash classic will be the case.
Zucchini stuffed with rice and feta
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 small zucchini (here, 1 yellow and 1 green)
- 1 small bowl of rice (the equivalent of a serving)
- 1 tablespoon of vermicelli
- 70 g of feta cheese
- 10 leaves of fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the zucchini, cut the ends and then cut into 2 in the direction of the length.
- Using a spoon, dig out the inside by removing the small grains from the heart.
- Place them in a baking dish, brush with olive oil and put them in the oven while you preheat it to 180°.
- During this time, cook the rice as indicated on the package. In a frying pan, fry the vermicelli in a little olive oil. Then add the rice and mix well. Book.
- Cut the feta into small cubes, basil and slat and mix gently with the rice.
- Divide the rice mixture on the zucchini, salt, pepper bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until everything is well browned.